Re: [IP] testing in cold weather

Its hard!  My fast take is almost always to cold to work.  If I absolutly need to test I will stick it under my armpit, on my stomache under pant waist or on the back of my neck for a few minutes to warm it up this often works but then my fingers are very cold and its hard to get blood!  I usually just treat and test as soon as I can and correct, often I wasn't low and turn out high but at least I didn't collapse.  I really wish there was a meter that would work in the cold.

Does anyone have a meter that works good in the cold?  and even in the summer my meter is to hot to work   AAAaaarrrrrrggg!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm