[IP] Re: D-Tron Plus users?

I called Disetronic last week.  They are expediting my 2nd pump ASAP because of
the "bubble" and I will be sending in my current pump for it to be looked at.
I had a feeling that this could be a problem when I first saw the demo the Rep
had, did not have a hard solid surface protecting the lcd screen like the
 H-TRON plus had.  I laso wish the D+ was as thin as the H+. oh well....it pays
off 100x to be able to silently vibrate bolus through clothing.  Awesome

Also, I was told that the cables & software were scheduled to go out in mid Jan.

I received my DTron + in mid-November. I do not yet have my 2nd pump - called
two weeks ago to find out why & they said they are all on back order. Should
have in the next few weeks (hopefully). My pump ALSO has the bubble under the
LCD screen. I thought I had done something to it to make that happen. Time to
call Disetronic & let them know there is a problem!! Otherwise - my pump works
beautifully & I LOVE having my BGs at 100 +/-20 finally!! -gail in denver Dx'd
T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

1) Has anyone received they're 2nd pump & software > yet? For non-Disetronic >
pumpers, the company was rationing pumps early on to > ensure that they had >
enough @ launch. > > 2) My D-Tron since day one has had a bubble below > the
lcd screen. I plan on > calling for a replacement once I get my backup, but >
curious if anyone else has > had this. > -