Re: [IP] My horror story(not scary)

ohh sorry I went back and read my post and part of it got deleted!
ok well the nurse came and read my meter and got confused and then we realized that the states has a different system for testing so to her it looked like I was pretty much dead!  so once again I got nervous and had to go over what was normal and what was low and high but still they didn't really know how low a 2.8 was, so the nurses weren't much help, except that if I was sick, or really low or high they new how to treat me.  I survived the week and was very glad to get back to Canada and home, where nobody can try and take my meter from me.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm