Re: [IP] Action of IV Prep

> So, give me some ideas about how to incorporate this into my household
> cleaning.

How about in the garage? Run a swab along the edge of the wiper blades to
remove dirt and the windshield might end up cleaner plus they wipe better.
YMMV!! (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.