Re: [IP] My horror story(not scary) - LONG

...2.8 kinda low but managable...

I'm a English teachers worst nightmare!!  I once wrote my 6 page report, I started with a Capital and ended with a period and no punctuation in between!!  Once I start writing I don't stop for any of that stuff!  And my spelling..well my report cards show that!  A's in math and science and well c's in English

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm