Re: [IP] Bagels & high BG values

Yes, Liz bagels will do that.  I think the carb figures are wrong.
There is no way you can take just 4 units for one of those bagels.  6
is the minimum (of course it depends on your ratios), but the carbs
in bagels are broken down quickly , too.  So if you can anticipate by
20 min, it helps.  For me a big Bruegger has an effective carb total
of close to 100 g, so I need about 7 U.  don't ask me why ;-)