Re: [IP] Action of IV Prep

> From: "C. Jones" <email @ redacted>
> So, give me some ideas about how to incorporate this into my household
> cleaning.

I've been using alcohol swabs for years for things like getting rid of
stains on the kitchen counter, wiping away the goop left by price tags, and,
when my mother drops by, giving the bathroom taps a quick wipe to make the
chrome spotless and shiny.

Too bad, though, that they don't get rid of the sticky mess left behind by
my Silhouettes.