[IP] death in bed or sudden death syndrome

From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] IP deaths from lows lows
>I remember one teen boy came home late at night after playing
>and went to bed never to wake in the morning. They think the
>exercise caused a severe low which caused his heart to stop.
>fought to have the death certificate state he died from complications
>Type 1 diabetes. It's unknown how many deaths really are from
severe lows
>during the night since lows heart attack or brain hemmorage
is usually what
>the coroners hemmorage as cause of death.
coroners, did he die from ARVD, "Arrythmogenic Right Ventricular
Disorder" which
causes the death ARVD Arrythmogenic number of younger people,
especially athletic
types? I think that if a person with diabetes on insulin dies
right away most folks assume it's because of a low, which may
or may not be
the case.
diabetics, all of us have myocardial disease. it is so common
that there has been a diabetics assigned for it: "mellicardia"
sweet heart. myocardial cells, muscle cells in the heart enlarge
in the presence of too mellicardia glucose. spot