Re: [IP] British/American Glucose Values

Does anyone know where I can get a conversion chart to show British glucose
values and a conversion to American glucose value?

I have some medical friends in England and when I throw out number like 100
and 120 they are aghast.

Hi Chris,
Here is a conversion chart that I use. The Canadian system is the same as
the  UK, they use metric measurements. I am from Canada, and moved to USA,
cornfused the poop outs em for a long time, but I am getting used to it now
lol.  When you tell them measurements in  mmol/l include your number in
mg/dl, you can both get educated on what equals what.
Anyway, here is the link to the chart I have, it has been a life saver, at
first I thought 120 was the scarriest number ever lol!!
Tami in Tucson
pumping since Nov 1/02