Re: [IP] Glucagon Kits

>     Maybe this is just because I live in Ottawa, but the last time I
> a Glucagon Emergency Kit, it was $103 plus the dispensing fee. Maybe you
> tell me which pharmacy you deal with so I can start ordering from them at
> approximately 35% of the price I am currently paying.

another ottawa person?  cool.

i asked my family doc the last time i saw her about getting a glucagon kit,
but she wasn't quite sure how to go about prescribing one.  *shrugs*  i'll
just have to ask my endo for one the next time i see her.  i just hope it
will be covered under my lousy excuse for a *expletive* insurance. :)

liz - ottawa, and a new term starts today