Re: [IP] Bagels & high BG values

>>>I think by 4 carbs they meant 4 X 15 grams, some people count  15grams as
1 carb, I've noticed.>>>

The 15g of carbs is actually one carb exchange. When carb counting, it's the
individual grams of carbs that are counted which may end up 17, 23, 46, etc.
I think most pumpers count the individual grams. YMMV

Back in the olden days, we called them bread exchanges.  (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I was going to buy a belt, but I thought why support my pants, they never
did anything for me. ~ Red Skelton