Re: [IP] Action of IV Prep

Hi Gail!

While it's true, the active ingredient is 70% Isopropyl alcohol, there  are
some other net things like Purified Water, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer,
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Triclosan.

I have no idea what this other stuff is.  But, when I did my pump training,
was told it would make my site more sticky.  I started out to use it and was
told to try the regular alcohol first and see if everything held together.
It does and now I have a whole ox of I.V. Prep.  So, give me some ideas
about how to incorporate this into my household cleaning.  Assuming I ever
get started on it.

Spot, we could use some help here!