Re: [IP] MiniMed 508 users

They can use the same infusion sets, but not the same reservoirs. The
reservoirs differ for each pump.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/5/03 8:11:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Has anyone told you that the MM508 and the Animas R1000 should use exactly
 the same supplies?
 They both use the standard luer lock reservoirs and infusion sites.