[IP] glucagon kits

<I have a questions for Summer and the other <Canadians: is your Glucagon kit
covered by <insurance?

My insurance covers glucagon.  I switched to a new endocrinologist in the last
year and he insisted that I have a glucagon kit on hand - I've never needed
3rd party assistance (knock on wood), so I've never bothered with one before.
Like Summer, mine is in a cardboard box and looks a little worse for wear
after taking it to Mexico with me.  It is made by Eli Lilly Canada, and says
it is rDNA in origin.

I do have to fight for my insurance to cover my d-tron adaptors and power
packs with each submission.

Dx Dec/92
pumping since Jan 8/02