[IP] The Best Diet Yet!

Hi all...
This came my way via a newsletter and I wanted to pass it along since I
thought it was cute.

"Here's the final word on nutrition and health.  It's a relief to know the
truth after all those conflicting medical studies.
*	The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart
	attacks than the British or Americans
*	The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart
	attacks than the British or Americans.
*	The Japenese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer
	heart attacks than the British or Americans
*	The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and 	also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or
	Americans
*	Conclusion:  Eat and drink what you like.  Speaking
	English is apparently what kills you."

Anonymous.