[IP] Re: deaths from lows

>I remember one teen boy came home late at night after playing basketball
>and went to bed never to wake in the morning. They think the extra
>exercise caused a severe low which caused his heart to stop. Parents
>fought to have the death certificate state he died from complications from
>Type 1 diabetes. It's unknown how many deaths really are from severe lows
>during the night since a heart attack or brain hemmorage is usually what
>the coroners list as cause of death.

Or, did he die from ARVD, "Arrythmogenic Right Ventricular Disorder" which
causes the death of a number of younger people, especially athletic
types?  I think that if a person with diabetes on insulin dies suddenly,
right away most folks assume it's because of a low, which may or may not be
the case.