Re: [IP] kleenex

In a message dated 1/3/2003 9:22:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Even if you don't use the alcohol for sanitary purposes, you may want to use
> them for a more accurate reading. Yesterday, I had my first 300+ reading,
> 367 to be exact. I was doing some carb to bg testing so I knew I had had 8
> carbs 1/2 hour prior and had been 108 at that time. Obviously, the 367 was
> mistake and I had done it without cleaning the finger first.

We keep a couple of Curad "Wound Wipes" in little packets in Katie's diapak
for just this purpose  (she hates the alcohol pads) . . . We don't need them
often, but every once in a while when we're out and about and she needs to
test after having eaten things using her fingers (like cotton candy), it's
handy to have these available . . .

Pumpmama to Katie