Re: [IP] kleenex

In a message dated 1/3/2003 7:25:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How many lick it off, how many use kleenex and what else do people do??

My daughter used little cotton pads (kind of like make-up removal pads) that
we cut into fourths at the beginning.  When she got the training for her
saline pump trial, the trainer was herself a pumper and once Katie saw her
just lick her finger when doing a check, she immediately started doing that
herself -- still does 18+ months later . . . I can see how some people
wouldn't like doing this, but I personally like this better than having a
zillion little pads or kleenex with blood on them floating around everywhere
. . . To each his/her own . . .

Lyndy
Pumpmama to Katie (12)