Re: [IP] resource for palm pilot

<<<just started using a palm pilot to help me keep all the information in
one
place.  I seam to remember that somewhile ago people were recommending a
site
where you could download information on nutritional values of food.  I did
not write it down at that time because i never thought id get a palm  so far
I like it.  thanks for any help>>>

Free nutrition database
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/srch/search.htm

Also see my compiled list of programs fro the palm on
http://www.friendswithdiabetes.org/files/Links_Palm.htm

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes
www.FriendsWithDiabetes.org