[IP] Thank you all for getting us up and running again

I've been really busy with family lately but I want to say a MAJOR big
thank you to all the people (especially our fearless leader Michael) who
worked over the last couple of days and weeks getting things moved and

Its sad but only when something goes wrong do we really appreciate when
things go right.

I had a very good Rabbi who told me that people used to come to him with
all kinds of problems (personal as well as religious) who was upset that
people never came back to him and let him know how things turned out.
It is really important to say thank you for all the work and that we
really appreciate it.

Yerachmiel Altman
(who will now go back down under his rock for another few months)