[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #877 NITROUS OXIDE

Just test while waiting for your dentist to start on ou. The nitrous gas
shouldn't have any strange effects & eat some candy if needed. You might want
your Bg to be around 130 -165. I get no novacaine injections & I relax & can
even sleep from nitrous oxide & wake up disbeleiving the dentist had
completed his service on my teeth