Re: [IP] diabetic sport band

The medic alert I was talking about is very similar to the ones on this site they have plain black, green a few kids patterns and they even have some sports team patterns now, they are the frabricy band with an actual medic alert emblem, there are a few different ones, some are the plastic snap closures and some have the velcro ( like watch bands) closure. Check out the web site to see what I mean, I know many kids/teens that have them, and of course they have the reassurance of medic alert behind them.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm