Re: [IP] Re: Glucagon Kits

Cake mate also works good, just try not to get the brown, it can look pretty messy afterwards!  We use these at Diabetes camp, we have both glucagon and cake mates in the cabins , one young girl was unconsious and seizuring andst have taken in alot of it!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm