Re: [IP] Pump fashion

Hi Summer!

I can see that happening.  I am now starting to lose weight, so I've been
reluctant to buy more clothes.

I've put up my 38" waist pants up in the closet.  I really wear a 44" waist.
But, I can squeeze into 40" jeans.

I can see looser clothes in my future.  Maybe some loose sweaters as well.

Thanks for the tip!

> My trainer ( a pumper of 20 years) has said that once you start pumping
you'll start buying pump friendly clothes, whether it be looser pants or
what ever.