[IP] Re: lows

email @ redacted writes:

> told me that a person doesn't die from a low unless they purposely took
> large
> amounts of insulin.

My daughter has stopped breathing three times from lows.....had to have a lot
of help to revive......how does the endo think someone who for what ever
reason, might have a meal delayed on NPH is to do with the insulin pounding
them? (just one scenario)....I don't understand absolutes in diabetes.....