[IP] Thigh Sites

Just did my first thigh site yesterday. My bg's started running higher than
normal after an hour or two after the change. I know that some people on here
have had that problem too. Any suggestions? Also, my doctor lowered a couple
of my basals just by one point, would that cause it? The highest it got was
225, but for me lately, that's high. Should I change the site again?