[IP] RE: finger holes

-- this might be another one of those old myths, but i thought
i heard that squeezing causes "blood vessel breakage"..

ALSO.. i know we're al different, and do things in different ways...
BUT, i have NO finger holes.
i use my wrist, and the freestyle.
i do have little tinny marks, but no holes to speak of, and ZERO pain.

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)