[IP] Re: Pump Case

I got one of those L'enfante cases too but without the fringe.
Mine's pink with a white cat on the front.  I got it to wear with
my pj's and the clip works great over the waistband!  I like it
so much, I've ordered 3 more in black, navy and red without
appliquis to wear with my clothes.  I've only used the leather
Paradigm case once when I was traveling, and I agree that it
digs in to your stomach.