[IP] don't lick the blood here.

My test strips come in individual foil pouches.  After poking my finger, I
take the edge of the foil and wipe the blood off with one swipe.  It works
great for me.  the thought of licking the blood just grosses me out.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
           <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A>   My daughter has this rare brain condition)