[IP] Paradigm leather case

Has anyone noticed that the velcro on their MM leather case is not sticking well??  I've only been using it for 2 months and its already flapping open on its own from time to time and the soft side of the velcro(bottom of case) the stringythings are starting to stretch and hang.  Does anyone have ideas to make it stay closed again??  I don't want to have to buy a new one, but I use it almost every day.

Did I mention that I got a L'enfante case for Christmas?  I got a bright blue(to match my pump) and it has a lizard on it with a beaded fringe it is great, it is so soft(ultra suede) and machine washable, I love the clip it works great on pockets and really Great on  pants with no pockets which my other cases when clipped to the waist band they are to high up and dig into my stomache when I sit, this one hangs down and is really cool.  You should check out their website at www.lenfante.com  I think there mainly meant for kids but I love how bright and cheerful they are.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm