[IP] Red Glucagon box

My glucogon comes in a red plastic case.  My wife has had to use it on me
twice within the last 24 months.

I'm sure James is right, it is a matter of evolution in packaging.  I've
been IDDM 22 years and remember some of the older Glucogon kits but I can't
remember back when they had valves nor can I visualize even finding, little
on, using a 100 cc syringe.  That is a monster!!!!

A prescription is required to obtain a Glucogon kit.  The shelf life is
about 18 months and each kit, good for a one time use, costs about $80 per
dose.  But it is worth every penny!

Every insulin dependent diabetic and certain diabetics controlled by
medication should carry glucogon or have it close by for a relative, friend,
co-worker, etc. to administer if needed.