[IP] Re: What supplies do you carry with you?

In the ziploc pouch that came with my Paradigm, I carry: an extra
infusion set and reservoir, my Quick-Serter, 2 IV Prep pads, extra
batteries, insulin, and a couple syringes.  I also carry (separately)
my meter, strips, lancet device, a couple extra lancets, some
moist towelettes to wash my hands before testing if I'm not near a
sink, and (yes!) I usually carry kleenex (although I also have paper
towels in my car that I can use for that purpose).  I also carry a
glucose-tab container filled with jelly bellies (my choice for treating

To avoid the infusion sets and reservoir packages getting smushed
in my purse, whenever I do a set change I use the supplies in the
pouch and then replace them, so they're never in there longer than
a couple days.