[IP] Re: kleenex

Looks like I'm very much in the minority here, but I've always used
kleenex.  My fingers don't always stop bleeding immediately after I
test, so I usually wrap my finger in the kleenex while I'm putting my
testing stuff away -- which (usually) gives it enough time to stop

I also like to wipe my finger with kleenex before I test to make sure
it's completely dry.  FWIW.