[IP] Use for Expired Glucagon

I've noticed several people mentioning they need to get their glucagon
refilled because it has expired.  What do you do with the expired ones, other
than just dispose of them?  A while back, I remember reading on the POP list
that a parent used the expired ones to let the school personnel be trained
with.  They used an orange to inject.  I used an old one myself to practice
on an orange so I would feel a little more confident in an emergency
situation when glucagon is needed.  I gave the other one to our school nurse
so she could use it to train the clinic personnel.  She thought it was a
great idea.  Maybe someone can send Summer one of those red boxes after they
empty it for her glucagon!   Ours always come in the hard red case.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02