[IP] Pump fashion

Hi All!

I love my pump and pumping!  In four short days, I've noticed better
resiliency in my hips.  I'm actually able to walk further without extreme
pain!

Here is my problem.  I'm getting a lot of occlusion alarms and prime alarms.
The prime alarms are always after the occlusion alarms and those are pretty
understandable.

I had been tucking my tubing in my pants and wear my pump on my belt.  I think
the tubing  gets caught in a pinch area.  Lately I've taken to wearing all the
tubing out side my pants and not walking near passing trains less I get caught
up and hauled down the tracks. LOL

Any suggestions?  I remember a thread about putting it in a bra.  At least I
wouldn't get the occlusion alarms.

Thanks for any advice.

Chris and Julian