[IP] RE: finger holes

This happens to me too Summer, I"ve often wondered why but have no idea....

Faith & SweetiePie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic for 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00

> Has anyone else noticed that while squeezing to get blood old holes
reopen?  I've been noticing it for a while some times I'll have 3 holes
giving me blood on one finger even though I only poked it once and I havn't
used that finger for hours and hours, even days earlier.>>