[IP] RE:to wipe or to lick after blood testing

I fold up a paper towel in my Ultra case, keep it zipped in there with the
meter.  I blot the blood off with that and reuse it until there is very
little space left on either side without a blood stain.  I tried licking the
blood off after reading about it here last year but I just don't really like
the taste of blood.  Now the lick is a last resort, no paper towel or
kleenex? then lick....

Faith & SweetiePie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic for 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00

This is so funny cause I was just thinking about posting to do a little
on how many of us lick the blood off!!  I personnally havn't used a kleenex
at least 4 years!!

How many lick it off, how many use kleenex and what else do people do??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm>>