[IP] Re: wisdom teeth

In a message dated 1/2/2003 8:08:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> i'm more
> worried about is what/how i can eat for those first couple of days without
> teeth. anyone got any
> input?

Hi Becky,
       Claire had major surgery on her mouth/throat and couldn't eat any
regular food for two weeks and more.  (slowly reintroduced textures).  She
quite liked it--all that ice cream and pudding.  You will likely do just
fine, but stock up ahead of time with something that you will like.  I
remember going out for chinese food the day after my wisdom teeth were
removed.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8