Re: [IP] Finger holes

>Has anyone else noticed that while squeezing to get blood old holes
>reopen?  I've been noticing it for a while some times I'll have 3
>holes giving me blood on one finger even though I only poked it once
>and I havn't used that finger for hours and hours, even days earlier.

It's cute when it comes spurting out from a site on the other side of
a finger.  Makes it look like the lancet was set to WAY TO FAR a
depth!       ;>P

But be cautious with "squeezing" out blood.  Blood that has been
"forced" out may have a higher volume of interstitial fluid which
would skew Bg results.  The opening might need a little "coaxing",
but blood should flow freely to give an accurate result, or so I've
been told by several CDEs.