Re: [IP] kleenex

--- I used to use kleenex until I read here that
people lick their fingers. What i noticed is that i
would bleed after wiping with kleenex but I rarely
continue to bleed after a quick lick. It's great not
having a lot of kleenexes around with spots of blood
on them. However I rarely now have a kleenex to offer
someone in need.meg