[IP] My pharmacy :-)

I just wanted to write and let you all know how great my pharmacy is, so far they have given me 4 boxes of sillhouettes(approx. $200 each), 2 boxes of reserviors($85 each), and a box of iv prep  for FREE! well not for free but they still havn't received any payment from insurance and it's been 2 months!  They also ordered in a 2 months supply to have there so I don't have to wait for them to order it in!!  I'm going in a few days to pick up my next 2 months worth.  They have been so helpful  it's great.

We spent alot of time trying to think how we'll get the supplies as we have no credit cards so we'd have to mail in the cheque and wait for them and then wait like 2 months for insurance to reimburse us to order the next batch.  I had called all the big pharmacies that I expected either alreay carried them or would be willing to order them in and none said they would then I asked my pharmacy and  they said yes no problem I was so releived, I didn't think they would as they are new to town, somewhat small and are in our local grocery store.
It is such a relief to know I can just walk down the street and get my stuff and they handle all the insurance paper work.
I'm thinking of sending them a thank you card to them, they really make things so much easier on me.
I hope you all find an easy way to get your stuff too

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm