Re: [IP] Re: Kleenex

> And what about the bacteria that comes off your finger?

considering that i eat with my hands a lot of the time, i'm not really
worried.  i get my flu shot, i eat ok, i wash regularly, i eat yogourt, and
i stopped biting my nails. <g>
i don't worry about the little bit of bacteria in my mouth causing problems
when i lick the blood off my finger.  not to mention, i kinda like the
taste. ;)

if you prefer to wash your fingers before and/or after testing your blood,
good! :)  but those of us who are further down the evolutionary chain will
probably not change our habit any time soon. *grins*