[IP] Re: headaches

That should be the first thing you rule out, start testing to find out.   I  don't get headaches from my lows but I beleive it is a symptom I do get headaches from highs though.
I'd start testing about 2 hours before they usually start as I would think it would be because of a long term low.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm