[IP] HMO stuff

My A!C results were 6.9 this week.  Previous  7.5 and generally 7.1 or 7.2..
I am delighted. I  switched to Novolog from Humalog  and this was first test
since the change.   Insulin pumpers has provided knowledge and inspiration
and motivation to keep trying.  I do believe  Novolog  helped with 3rd day
highs and smoothing out  2 hour results.   Novolog is not on my HMO formulary
(only Humalog) and turned down my endos request when  I first made the
switch.  I know have more direct ammunition and  am going to persist in
obtaining a prior authorization for Pacificare.  Any suggestions?