[IP] Re: Kleenex

<actually, studies have shown that saliva has antibodies that promote healing,
thus animals lick their wounds.............>

What about all the bacteria in your mouth?  Doesn't your mouth have more bacteria
than just about any other place on your body, aside from the "tail-end" of that same
system?  That's why you're not supposed to blow on your infusion site when you're
preparing it.  And they always say (I don't know who "they" are) that the mouth of an
animal has fewer germs than the mouth of a human.  Hard to understand because
they clean their tail end with that mouth, but a vet told me it's because of our diets.
And what about the bacteria that comes off your finger?