[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #875

I have been on a mm pump for 18 months.  Lately, I have had problems with
severe pounding headaches.  Often they start in the wee hours of the morning.
 They do not occur often, but when they come they are whoppers.  I am
wondering if this is the result of a very low blood glucose during the night.
 Has anyone else had this type of problem?  These headaches get so bad I
often get nausous.