[IP] Re: Glucagon kits

To tell you the truth I don't have one in the house right now, I've never used one in 16 years even if its beside my bed we just call an ambulance anyways, I don't know what the last one I bought was, I would think it was human-source. My insurance covers them, luckily we have really good insurance and they are quite good to us.  I am going to get a new prescription next month when I see the doctor and will get one and try my best to have a fresh one on hand from now on, especially since  I seem to be travelling lots.  A very kind IP member has offered to send me a red case so I will be able to carry it on my trips!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm