[IP] Consistent morning highs with new Paradigm

<Any suggestions on what to do about consistent morning highs? MY bg's appear
to be normal at other times, but my first check in the morning - for me
about 8:30 at work is consistently in the mid 200's.>

It sounds like you may need to tweak your overnight basals to overcome a
Dawn Phenomenon?  I've only been pumping with the Paradigm, so I don't
know how it compares to the 507C.  It took me awhile to figure out what my
nighttime basals needed to be (I have several) to wake up with a normal blood
sugar.  I've also discovered I need to bolus for coffee.