[IP] re:glucagon kits

Our very first was in the green and white box.They gave   us that to     take
home from the hospital after our oldest daughter was diagnosed. Every other
one has been in the red case. Actually they are a lot nicer...for
us....because Cassidy is 5 and very active, the case can take a lot of wear
and tear!
Dennis, Jodi and Caitlynn
family of Cassidy age 5 diagnosed 4/00 pumping MM Paradigm 4/02 and Loving