Well, it's the end of the Work Week and what better way to unwind and
relax then to come to IP Chat!  Please join Tina and I for our End of
the Week, TGIF Chat tonight at 9pm in the Anytime room on the
website. (http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml)

Hope to see everyone there!

Pump Hugs!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"